But Zito found an entirely different reaction in the diner. "People were just floored by the press," she says. "The group was pretty mixed between Obama supporters and Romney supporters, and...
Anyone who believes that they can trust Obama's knowledge of foreign policy must be on another planet.....he still believes that you can "talk" to these people and reason with them. They HATE us and wish us DEAD. No amount of talking or pleading or appeasing will change that. Remember the saying, "Walk softly and carry a big stick?" Well, you can't do that if you're downsizing your military and not securing your borders. Romney is not stupid. I trust that he could learn a common-sense response to these devils in a week, if not sooner. I'm tired of my country being downsized and quantitatively eased. We are the most generous country in the world. Or.....we WERE before this creepy Preezy got up there.
Salena Zito, a reporter with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, watched Mitt Romney's Wednesday morning news conference from a diner in Wisconsin. Customers paid careful attention to the TV as reporters repeatedly asked Romney if he had made a mistake by criticizing President Obama's handling of the embassy crises in Egypt and Libya. The exchanges left no doubt that Romney's questioners thought he had made a mess of the situation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 12 hours ago