Obama should have said, "I am Al Sharpton."
I just wished that it was Al Sharpton reading the teleprompter. Resist we much!
Now these professional community organizer-protesters will be moving on to their next cause. I wonder if they're headed to Sanford Florida to get in front of the cameras for Trayvon.
Do you read? http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/11/cnn-refers-to-george-zimmerman-as-a-white-hispanic/

Black Education Tragedy

nangel174 Wrote: Jul 10, 2013 9:23 AM
Oprah tried starting schools for black kids in the US, but ultimately decided that this was a lost cause. She went to South Africa where the kids valued education. She learned the lesson that we should all heed... You need fertile ground for the seeds to grow.

Black Education Tragedy

nangel174 Wrote: Jul 10, 2013 9:16 AM
As expected, the Left chimes in with their excuses, as noted by Williams' allusion to Jim Crow literacy tests for voting. You have to at least give them credit for their creativity in defending the indefensible. Nice try, but no mas.

Who Is Racist?

nangel174 Wrote: Jul 09, 2013 8:55 PM
Dear God. Are you kidding me? Would it be acceptable to say "blacks" instead of "the blacks"? Is this "Mother May I" or something?

Who Is Racist?

nangel174 Wrote: Jul 09, 2013 9:33 AM
Progressives have codified this form of racism through the creation of the "science" of "victimology", as evidenced by African American & Womens' studies in various universities, as well as groups like NAACP, National Action Network & Rainbow Coalition.

Who Is Racist?

nangel174 Wrote: Jul 09, 2013 9:27 AM
Jackson & Sharpton are the very definition of race hustling, as are characters like Rev Jeremiah Wright, Louis Farrakan, et al. When I think of these characters, I am reminded of white counterparts like Elmer Gantry & David Duke. If you can't acknowledge the racism & opportunism of these black "leaders", then you are either a fool or a racist yourself.

Is Paula Deen the Worst American Ever?

nangel174 Wrote: Jul 06, 2013 7:10 PM
Paula, please stop groveling over a misdemeanor. Tell these libs where to shove it.