On Thursday, Israel's ambassador to the UN, Ron Prosor spoke to the General Assembly just moments before the UN voted to recognize Palestine as a state. There is one thing Israel doesn't lack and that is articulate and bold speakers as you will see in this clip. Prosor also said that there is only one route to everlasting Palestinian statehood, and that's through peaceful negotiations with Israel. Another excellent point made by Prosor: The UN is "not advancing peace, they're undermining peace." Prosor begins his strong speech by mentioning Israel's "eternal capital, Jerusalem." He also says that no decision...
In response to:
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago