On Thursday, Israel's ambassador to the UN, Ron Prosor spoke to the General Assembly just moments before the UN voted to recognize Palestine as a state. There is one thing Israel doesn't lack and that is articulate and bold speakers as you will see in this clip. Prosor also said that there is only one route to everlasting Palestinian statehood, and that's through peaceful negotiations with Israel. Another excellent point made by Prosor: The UN is "not advancing peace, they're undermining peace." Prosor begins his strong speech by mentioning Israel's "eternal capital, Jerusalem." He also says that no decision...
In response to:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 11 hours ago