It was not a fun go 'round on the Sunday morning talk circuit for Team Obama yesterday, underscored by David Axelrod's accidental de facto endorsement of Mitt Romney on Fox News. The White House likely nudged Hilary Rosen to decline a Meet the Press invite in order to help turn the page from their floundering "war on women" narrative to a Buffett Rule hypefest. Treasury Secretary Tim Geither -- last seen explaining how Obama has no solution to the gathering debt...
In response to:
They have been successful to them. Their goal is to destroy capitalism. Obama, Geithner, and the rest of their ilk are evil. They're working for Soros, Ayers, Dohrn, the Weather Underground, Muslim Brotherhood, and other evil people. I know it's hard for people to believe, but their goal is to destroy capitalism. Ayers said recently he wakes up every day thinking about it. People need to get their arms around this, because HItler was real, and other despots throughout history were real. Unless people are willing to admit that Barack Hussein Obama is not who he says, and has no interest in keeping this country the way it was. In their eyes they've been successful.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago