It was not a fun go 'round on the Sunday morning talk circuit for Team Obama yesterday, underscored by David Axelrod's accidental de facto endorsement of Mitt Romney on Fox News. The White House likely nudged Hilary Rosen to decline a Meet the Press invite in order to help turn the page from their floundering "war on women" narrative to a Buffett Rule hypefest. Treasury Secretary Tim Geither -- last seen explaining how Obama has no solution to the gathering debt...
In response to:
They have been successful to them. Their goal is to destroy capitalism. Obama, Geithner, and the rest of their ilk are evil. They're working for Soros, Ayers, Dohrn, the Weather Underground, Muslim Brotherhood, and other evil people. I know it's hard for people to believe, but their goal is to destroy capitalism. Ayers said recently he wakes up every day thinking about it. People need to get their arms around this, because HItler was real, and other despots throughout history were real. Unless people are willing to admit that Barack Hussein Obama is not who he says, and has no interest in keeping this country the way it was. In their eyes they've been successful.
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago