At the end of an interview, McFarland announces she has a personal message for Petraeus from Fox News President Roger Ailes, part of which is: If Petraeus isn't appointed chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he should resign in six months and run...
In response to:
Give me a break @! With some of the things that MSNBC anchors, CBS, ABC, NBC, and even CNN HAVE SAID in the past, this is much ado about nothing. BUT THEN you media-types have one set of standards for all the other networks AND an ENTIRELY different standard .for FOX !
No doubt in the spirit of the season, somebody bestowed an audio sweetmeat upon Bob Woodward of The Washington Post -- 13-plus minutes of an off-the-record conversation that took place in spring 2011 between Gen. David Petraeus, then ISAF (International Security Assistance Force) commander in Afghanistan, and Fox News analyst KT McFarland, who was visiting Petraeus' Kabul HQ.
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 45 mins ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago