At the end of an interview, McFarland announces she has a personal message for Petraeus from Fox News President Roger Ailes, part of which is: If Petraeus isn't appointed chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he should resign in six months and run...
In response to:
Give me a break @! With some of the things that MSNBC anchors, CBS, ABC, NBC, and even CNN HAVE SAID in the past, this is much ado about nothing. BUT THEN you media-types have one set of standards for all the other networks AND an ENTIRELY different standard .for FOX !
No doubt in the spirit of the season, somebody bestowed an audio sweetmeat upon Bob Woodward of The Washington Post -- 13-plus minutes of an off-the-record conversation that took place in spring 2011 between Gen. David Petraeus, then ISAF (International Security Assistance Force) commander in Afghanistan, and Fox News analyst KT McFarland, who was visiting Petraeus' Kabul HQ.
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 22 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago