At the end of an interview, McFarland announces she has a personal message for Petraeus from Fox News President Roger Ailes, part of which is: If Petraeus isn't appointed chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he should resign in six months and run...
In response to:
Give me a break @! With some of the things that MSNBC anchors, CBS, ABC, NBC, and even CNN HAVE SAID in the past, this is much ado about nothing. BUT THEN you media-types have one set of standards for all the other networks AND an ENTIRELY different standard .for FOX !
No doubt in the spirit of the season, somebody bestowed an audio sweetmeat upon Bob Woodward of The Washington Post -- 13-plus minutes of an off-the-record conversation that took place in spring 2011 between Gen. David Petraeus, then ISAF (International Security Assistance Force) commander in Afghanistan, and Fox News analyst KT McFarland, who was visiting Petraeus' Kabul HQ.
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 39 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 3 hours ago