Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
O'BRIAN I have no idea why you post articles like this! It only attracts hysterical types. There can be NO real discussion on this issue.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 22 mins ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 3 hours ago