As you already know, Mitt Romney cancelled campaign events Monday and Tuesday in light of Hurricane Sandy however, he is planning to hold a disaster relief event in Ohio Tuesday afternoon, which was originally supposed to be a campaign rally.
Romney early today bagged plans to go to Lima and Dayton Tuesday, citing Hurricane Sandy. But his campaign just sent a release: Tomorrow’s event in Dayton is on – this time as a disaster relief event where Romney may make brief remarks. The campaign is encouraging attendees to bring disaster relief supplies to the event.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 15 hours ago