Nationally, Gallup held fairly steady today, with Romney leading by six among likely voters; Rasmussen has it tied, with data suggesting a small Romney bump is probably on the way. A new Gravis nationwide poll has Romney leading 46-44, despite a D+8 sample. The GOP nominee leads independents by eight points in that survey. PPP's DailyKos/SEIU tracker has Obama up one, thanks to strong youth support. (Romney leads every other age group, and young voters are the least likely cohort to vote this year). But what about those crucial battleground states? Here are quick flashes from around the...
I am growing more and more positive. FOX poll update coming up!
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago