Nationally, Gallup held fairly steady today, with Romney leading by six among likely voters; Rasmussen has it tied, with data suggesting a small Romney bump is probably on the way. A new Gravis nationwide poll has Romney leading 46-44, despite a D+8 sample. The GOP nominee leads independents by eight points in that survey. PPP's DailyKos/SEIU tracker has Obama up one, thanks to strong youth support. (Romney leads every other age group, and young voters are the least likely cohort to vote this year). But what about those crucial battleground states? Here are quick flashes from around the...
I am growing more and more positive. FOX poll update coming up!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago