I am tired of Johnny one note Adams. And losing my patience with a lot of others. First of all, a President has NOTHING to do with abortion law. It's all up to congress and the supreme court. Yes, Presidents appoint justices but a candidate who would overturn Roe v Wade has zero chance if being seated any time soon. It infuriates me that so many pro-lifers are so stubborn, so all-or-nothing-at-all, that they waste time, energy and opportunity arguing against a rape exclusion. Let's start saving babies' lives NOW. First, there is wide support for out-lawing partial birth abortion. Next we work on late term, 7th and 8th month. I know some of you think your future Salvation is at stake, but infants survival is at stake TODAY.
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago