I am tired of Johnny one note Adams. And losing my patience with a lot of others. First of all, a President has NOTHING to do with abortion law. It's all up to congress and the supreme court. Yes, Presidents appoint justices but a candidate who would overturn Roe v Wade has zero chance if being seated any time soon. It infuriates me that so many pro-lifers are so stubborn, so all-or-nothing-at-all, that they waste time, energy and opportunity arguing against a rape exclusion. Let's start saving babies' lives NOW. First, there is wide support for out-lawing partial birth abortion. Next we work on late term, 7th and 8th month. I know some of you think your future Salvation is at stake, but infants survival is at stake TODAY.
Most of my columns are meant to expose the hypocrisy of self-described liberals who have taken over our institutions of higher learning. However, on some occasions, I attempt to address misguided thinking among self-described conservatives. An example is my recent column “Romney and the Rapist,” which was described by many readers as either “weird” or “convoluted” or both. Those descriptions are indeed accurate and reflect the intention behind the controversial essay. It was my intention to write a column that would identify absurd arguments as a means of drawing out the flawed reasoning of those who would support Romney’s proposed rape...
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago