The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
You work in a defense contracting company with cushy no-bid contractors using obsolete engineering skills making the big bucks. You get let go from your cushy job at the cushy defense contracting firm, will you salary be 'marked to market' in the truly dreaded private sector? You eat too much over the holidays. You weigh yourself after the holidays. Do you weigh the same as before or will the scale 'mark' you to 'market?' You used to be a fine long distance runner. Over time you gain weight and forget to exercise. You run again, you will be 'mark' you to 'market.'
- Sen. Landrieu’s first ad: “What I said to the president is, you told them you could keep it” Erika Johnsen 27 minutes ago
- Boehner: These conservative groups who are objecting to the budget deal are “ridiculous” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- EPA on the Renewable Fuel Standard: Uhm, we’re totally just now realizing that this is unrealistic and inadvisable Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New data from HHS: 365,000 sign-ups for ObamaCare plans so far Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Administration tells Israel it lied about Iran deal jeffdunetz 4 hours ago