Overdoing the Death of Robin Williams

n47 Wrote: Aug 15, 2014 8:53 AM
Its a tragedy for his kid that he took his own life but enough is enough. The idolizing of these people is horrific. Since the time this story first broke to now how many people have died who were decent hard working people, whose lives may be great examples, we will never know about? I'm sorry he's gone but enough his enough.

Exposures

n47 Wrote: Aug 11, 2014 10:06 AM
Its the beginning of the end for legalized abortion

Is Thinking Obsolete?

n47 Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 10:45 AM
I think its the education system as it produces this "leadership".

Is Thinking Obsolete?

n47 Wrote: Aug 05, 2014 10:43 AM
Or bankrupt in both areas as most PC types are
Soccer is no less boring than any other sport. Baseball is my number one favorite game. The single most difficult thing to do in all of sports is hitting a baseball. That's whats compelling for me but it can be boring at other times. Basketball is the absolute worse. Most 4th qrtrs are riddled with free throws when teams are in the "penalty". Lets pray basketball disappears. Hockey is good only because of the possibility for fights. Its better than actual boxing. Football is ok if you like your action in 3 sec bursts
Yes this administration has no regard for the law
"Birth Control: Not My Boss's Business." I have to agree with the pro baby kill crowd here. If someone wants birth control then the person who wants it should pay fro it. When I want a new car I don't demand my boss pays for it I pay for it. Libs are hilarious

Economic Freedom

n47 Wrote: Jul 02, 2014 9:00 AM
There's a liberal somewhere who read this and their head exploded

6 Reasons Liberals are Incapable of Governing

n47 Wrote: Jul 01, 2014 12:30 PM
You are right. Many yrs ago my father worked in a factory. He took a job at a local VA hospital for half of what he made in the factory. My mother was angry at him. He said he took it for the stability not the money. He said it was better to eat a hot dog every day than a steak one a week