I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
I agree with your statement. The other problem I see is voter fraud. How else can you explain a fool like AL (Stewart Smally) Franken winning a congressional seat after "ballots with his name on it mysteriously appeared in the trunk of a car" giving him the seat by 1 percentage point. http://hotair.com/archives/2010/11/20/stop-the-recount-we-found-more-voting-machines/ Add to that the George Soros selected States Secretaries (known as the Secretary of State Project-SOSP) who conduct the recounts in "close" elections, http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jun/23/section-527-works-to-seat-liberals-as-election-ove/?page=all and viola! You have a re-election of a socialist.
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago