Not only that but his narcissistic megalomania knows no bounds. Only President Hussein could make someone else's wedding, birthday, etc., about HIM.
I still say the best response to a liberal, progressive, marxist, communist, socialist, fascist is to simply point and laugh at them anytime they open their pie holes.

Socialist or Fascist

n2win Wrote: Jun 12, 2012 7:09 AM
Agreed, Unfortunately many of "We the people" (myself included) have been asleep and "blind" to what has been happening in our country for over 100 years. Giving the "social-fascist" a 100 year head start. Fortunately, we are awakening and making great strides in curtailing the progressive agenda in the last 2 years (think Tea Party Nov. 2010 and Gov. Scott Walker). But Liberty takes vigilance and we must be ever vigilant against the would be/wanna be tyrants that seek to enslave our great nation.

Voter Rights Are Not Free

n2win Wrote: Jun 11, 2012 7:47 AM
The ONLY reason progressive socialists oppose voter I.D. laws is because it will cost them upwards of 35% of their voter base. That percentage comes from the deceased, illegal, and fictitious voter. This percentage is enough to cost progressive socialists elections for eons to come and they know it. My state checks my I.D. when I show up at the polls to vote and I don't see anyone being denied their civic responsibility to vote.

Malik Zulu Shabbaz, David Duke, And Me

n2win Wrote: May 26, 2012 10:30 AM
Amen to that Gary! Their evil is seething and easy to see. Especially when they target people like David Barton as well. Someone so hateful as David Barton who reveals the truth of our country's founding and it's founders. They must silence the truth to keep the masses ignorant thereby making them easy to manipulate and control. I encourage everyone reading this to visit David Barton's website: http://www.wallbuilders.com/default.asp It is a wonderful wealth of our history. God Bless.

Is Your 5-Year-Old Transgender?

n2win Wrote: May 22, 2012 8:56 AM
I was about 4 or 5 when I insisted to my mother that I wanted to be a girl. To which she replied "shut up" then handed me my toy tank and told me to go outside and play until the street lights came on. I've been happy ever since.

Allen West and His Critics

n2win Wrote: May 13, 2012 10:49 AM
Now I just wish he'd call out those members of the Muslim Brotherhood who populate President Hussein's administration and the DHS. http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=7964
I agree with your statement. The other problem I see is voter fraud. How else can you explain a fool like AL (Stewart Smally) Franken winning a congressional seat after "ballots with his name on it mysteriously appeared in the trunk of a car" giving him the seat by 1 percentage point. http://hotair.com/archives/2010/11/20/stop-the-recount-we-found-more-voting-machines/ Add to that the George Soros selected States Secretaries (known as the Secretary of State Project-SOSP) who conduct the recounts in "close" elections, http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jun/23/section-527-works-to-seat-liberals-as-election-ove/?page=all and viola! You have a re-election of a socialist.
Oh lookie here at the Obamabot/George Soros funded troll that bounces from article to article spewing the same hate and vitriolic non-sense. Hey stooge, these are the direct quotes from people who are on VIDEO. Crawl back under your OWS rock with the rest of the communist loving slugs you dill weed.
Poor SoleDUD, you're a screaming idiot.

No More "Mr. Obama Is a Nice Guy"

n2win Wrote: Apr 20, 2012 8:30 AM
I wish there were an omnipresent laugh track that played every single time President Hussein or his butt buddies opened their mouths.