Adams v. UNCW Heads to Trial

n2win Wrote: Apr 08, 2013 7:41 AM
God bless you Mike Adams!! Will continue to pray for your VICTORY!!
And therein lies the problem. It is not nor should it be the governments JOB to do these things. It is and should be the INDIVIDUALS responsibility to make life better for themselves. In this, you have personal accountability and responsibility (EGAD, say it aint so!). Life is not, nor will it ever be FAIR. Equality however is much more attainable, but it cannot be achieved when you have a government imposing "fairness" upon everyone. Marriage by historical definition is between one man and one woman. Check out Adam and Eve. Note is was not Adam and Steve. HOWEVER, states can recognize CIVIL UNIONS among those who prefer Adam and Steve and they DO. It's just not refered to as MARRIAGE, but they still enjoy the same rights under state laws.

Smoke Gets in Your Rights

n2win Wrote: Mar 17, 2013 10:02 AM
I have gone from enjoying smoking and having adult beverages at my favorite establishments or on the road in climate controlled comfort to standing in the rain and lightening or sub-zero temps depending on the location at the time. Yet, we manage to accommodate pre-teens and adults with identity/gender issues, LGBT, lesbians, gays, the ability to use public restrooms for either gender depending on their mood of the day. This, to me, constitutes a serious health issue for those of us who do not wish to participate in what has been medically proven to be risky sexual behavior. Should they not be relegated to doing their business out doors as well? This of course is ridiculous. But treating people like human beings is the same.
"Segregation may be right or it may be wrong. Most "conservatives" are rather devious about answering the question." HUH?! absinthe48, maybe I'm not understanding your post, but I can assure you as a conservative that I have no qualms answering that question. And just what exactly do you know about ANYTHING in the South??? And since when have you been to Israel? and what pray tell did you witness that even hinted of their being in favor of segregation other than keeping themselves separate from those that wish to wipe them off the face of the earth?? I suggest you do a little reading (I know that's something foreign to you but give it a shot anyway) on the subject of Eugenics and Margaret Sanger you twit.

A Message to Obama, Served Cold

n2win Wrote: Feb 13, 2013 7:26 AM
One balck man exchanging ideas with another black man on the best solutions for our country...., kinda makes you proud don't it?

A Real State of the Union

n2win Wrote: Feb 13, 2013 7:19 AM
And I can dream that every one of these yahoos from the POTUS all the way down to the newest complicite intern is thrown under the jail with life sentences for what they have perpetrated upon this country

I Love Karl Rove!

n2win Wrote: Feb 07, 2013 8:37 AM
RINOs like Rove have finally taken their masks off after the last election. Now we KNOW for sure who needs to be replaced within the Republican party lest it go the way of the WIG party. Personally, I could care less for the Republican party as it is today. For 32 years I have place my time, vote, and what little money I could afford to "burn" into the Republicans, only to have them consistantly and constantly cave on almost every issue of concern in addition to every principle and value this conservative holds dear. S crew Karl Rove and HIS Republican Party! Hurray Allen West. He can do more good now that he is out and away from that snake pit.

Where Will You Go if America Collapses?

n2win Wrote: Feb 04, 2013 8:43 AM
Which one would allow me my second ammendment right?
As per usual Doug your article is "spot on" highlighting what most of us (yes, even us stupid backwoods, inbred, rednecks from the south) see as COMMON SENSE.
Yes, these are two very good examples of law abiding, permit holding, gun toting citizens defeating criminals and harming no one else in the area. Thanks for the link, it was a great read!!
Not only that but his narcissistic megalomania knows no bounds. Only President Hussein could make someone else's wedding, birthday, etc., about HIM.