Unless we do exactly what the Left wants, the public will be made to believe we are shutting down the government. So we need to start screaming, this second, that the Dems are holdign the government hostage to Obama's dictatorial actions, and not stop. Do NOT give the ma chance to set the narrative.
The most basic power of any legislature, and that includes that of outright monarchies, is the right to decide what to fund and not to. You seem to fell you have the "right" to my money - you don't.

Obama Versus America

mzk Wrote: Feb 05, 2015 5:42 AM
On the side, many of these racist policies were also followed by Clinton, and only W stopped them. (I know of one, at any rate. See former DOJ man J. Christian Adams over at PJMedia for details.) There really is a difference between the parties.

Obama Versus America

mzk Wrote: Feb 05, 2015 5:38 AM
So basically he is saying: 1. Obama and Holder are racists, and their policies are based on racism. 2. Race does NOT determine behavior.

Jordan's 'Eye For an Eye' Response

mzk Wrote: Feb 05, 2015 3:22 AM
Take that back. It's the Labor ads that come from my tax money.

Jordan's 'Eye For an Eye' Response

mzk Wrote: Feb 05, 2015 3:21 AM
Sitting here in Israel, I see that an auto-ad came up for Obama's astroturfed project to get rid of Bibi. I'm going to click so some of their money (my Israeli tax money!) is transferred to Townhall.

Jordan's 'Eye For an Eye' Response

mzk Wrote: Feb 05, 2015 3:18 AM
Precisely. It's not "an eye for an eye"; it's called practical military tactics.

Jordan's 'Eye For an Eye' Response

mzk Wrote: Feb 05, 2015 3:17 AM
Kudos to Jordan. I doubt we could get away with that in Israel. In fact, I doubt we would do it even if we could, and I'm not so sure that's a good thing.

Jordan's 'Eye For an Eye' Response

mzk Wrote: Feb 05, 2015 3:16 AM
I think he was speaking as Bibi, being disingenuous. There would be no point in having Nukes here in Israel if the bad guys (that is, the rest of the Middle East, just about without exception) didn't know we had them. They are our insurance against chemical and biological attacks. The last thing we want to do is use them.