Fox News is reporting today about a newly obtained cable showing even more damning information about the situation in Benghazi, Libya just ahead of the terrorist attack on 9/11 which left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead. The cable shows there was a clear concern for safety and the developing dangers of al Qaeda in the city just before the attack occurred. An emergency meeting to discuss al Qaeda's growing presence in Benghazi was held a month before the attack and it was determined the U.S. consulate could not withstand a coordinated attack should one occur....
We can only "Hope"....
- IRS: Hey, maybe we do have our e-mail backups Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 13 hours ago