Fox News is reporting today about a newly obtained cable showing even more damning information about the situation in Benghazi, Libya just ahead of the terrorist attack on 9/11 which left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead. The cable shows there was a clear concern for safety and the developing dangers of al Qaeda in the city just before the attack occurred. An emergency meeting to discuss al Qaeda's growing presence in Benghazi was held a month before the attack and it was determined the U.S. consulate could not withstand a coordinated attack should one occur....
I went to the websites of The New York Times, CBS news, and NBC. I didn't see a single story about Libya on the home page of any of these organizations. Simply AMAZING to me........
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 11 hours ago