Christmas, the day Christians choose to celebrate the birth of JESUS CHRIST. What to me is a problem, if we believe in JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD AS OUR SAVIOR, why is the antichrists going "hog wild" and destroying our property that represents our beliefs. We don't bother them, so what is their problem. We would love to see everybody share in our faith and blessings, but we will not rage around the world in spite, hate and anger. HIS WORD tells us plainly what will happen in the end to both bunches. GOD'S people and those those who choose to follow Satan. They have no right to try to force us to follow their beliefs and of course, we do not try to turn them away from their believe hate, spite and/or the destruction of their property..You let us be and we will return the favor. Tha is how simple it is!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 6 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago