The answer was yes. They explained that they had strongly supported Ronald Reagan, and then they supported George H.W. Bush because they had supported Reagan, and then supported George...
In response to:
great come back daddy422.
In January 2008, at a John McCain rally in Columbia, S.C., I asked a number of local politicos to look back to the brutal 2000 Republican primary in their state, the one between McCain and George W. Bush. They had all supported Bush back then, and I asked whether, given the inconclusive wars, runaway federal spending and economic catastrophe of the next eight years, they felt they made the right choice.
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 3 hours ago