"it is not hard to hate the one that caused you harm in the past and continues to do so today." The key is "the one" that caused you harm. It is never right to negatively judge all those of one particular race based on how *some* of that race treat or have, in the past, treated others.
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 11 hours ago