Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
Maybe if you would "think" instead of rush to print you could learn something about why your party went down in defeat. Romney lost, the Senate has more democrats when the had the most to lose in a year when unemployment was 8% Maybe its "the economy stupid" or "obama care" that is important to the voters. Maybe the leftist elite is less repugnant than the conservative elite who have no understanding of the "values" they talk about and maybe they are little more than a mouthpiece for the greedy billionaires who pay the bills. Or maybe people who believe that the earth was created 6000 years ago cant grasp even Political Science.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 6 hours ago