Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
Maybe if you would "think" instead of rush to print you could learn something about why your party went down in defeat. Romney lost, the Senate has more democrats when the had the most to lose in a year when unemployment was 8% Maybe its "the economy stupid" or "obama care" that is important to the voters. Maybe the leftist elite is less repugnant than the conservative elite who have no understanding of the "values" they talk about and maybe they are little more than a mouthpiece for the greedy billionaires who pay the bills. Or maybe people who believe that the earth was created 6000 years ago cant grasp even Political Science.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago