Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
you miss the point. When Akin made the statement he did he demonstrated more than his lack of understanding of science He also clearly communicated his low level of regard of half the electorate. Scot Brown on the other hand was rejected by a a state that elected him by accident and realized that if given 6 years he would have continued a march to the right which he had clearly started. I am not sure who you are talking about when you say "lied about serving in a war" but I think its clear that Sen Kerry didnt spend the Vietnam war as a "missionary" in Paris or as a no show air national guardsman.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago