Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
you miss the point. When Akin made the statement he did he demonstrated more than his lack of understanding of science He also clearly communicated his low level of regard of half the electorate. Scot Brown on the other hand was rejected by a a state that elected him by accident and realized that if given 6 years he would have continued a march to the right which he had clearly started. I am not sure who you are talking about when you say "lied about serving in a war" but I think its clear that Sen Kerry didnt spend the Vietnam war as a "missionary" in Paris or as a no show air national guardsman.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 5 hours ago