I wouldn't worry my guess is they don't let you out very much
As I read this I thought "maybe there is a chance for common ground between conservatives and progressives" We agree on the overreach of the NSA, we agree that the recovery helped the banks and the rich at the expense of the rest of us. But then I read the comments and see that the majority of your followers want nothing to do with people who don't agree with ALL their opinions and have a need to ridicule anyone who isn't a Rebiblican from Redneckistahn
So the cure for polio, antibiotics, nuclear power, strains of wheat that quadruple food production were not the product of science, they were done by home schooled bible thumpers working in their garage.

Obama’s Revolting Bankers

myer Wrote: Jun 27, 2013 11:02 PM
The GDP isn't down 25% If you read the sentence you will see that GDP growth was 25% less than expected. Actually it was 1% less than expected in absolute terms but Ransom took advantage of the fact that you would get confused and go off the hook

Putin Slams Obama's B.S.

myer Wrote: Jun 15, 2013 3:22 PM
So thats answer.

Putin Slams Obama's B.S.

myer Wrote: Jun 15, 2013 3:20 PM
Somewhere there is a middle ground. I dont recall any Democrats running hearings questioning whether Bush was incompetent when the planes hit the World Trade Center. If the Republicans investigating the IRS were interested in fixing the IRS as opposed to trying to tie it to Obama maybe some progress could be made.

Putin Slams Obama's B.S.

myer Wrote: Jun 15, 2013 3:12 PM
Depends on what fiscal conservative means. But as you can see by the comments of others I pretty much got my answer. The reason I am a democrat is that the Republicans I like are the ones that get blasted in this blog for being Rinos. Say what you will about McCain he is a patriot who served his country as opposed to Romney or GWBush. He stood up for what was right and deserves the gratitude and respect of all Americans. The uncompromising attitude of low information voters and the rude bombastic rhetoric they insist on using makes it tough

Putin Slams Obama's B.S.

myer Wrote: Jun 15, 2013 12:20 PM
I am a democrat. Try to keep reading. I believe in the second amendment and am opposed to limits on gun rights (except I want to make sure that criminals and crazy people cant have guns) I believe we have given the President too much power and I believe that the NSA has no right to my internet data or to look thru my phone records. I believe there isnt enough control over the IRS.Would it be possible for us to work together or do I have to believe that the President is a Marxist, Muslim bum or that abortion has to be outlawed in order to talk to you?

Putin Slams Obama's B.S.

myer Wrote: Jun 15, 2013 11:14 AM
They are all rebiblicans

Teaching How to Sell Women into Slavery

myer Wrote: May 30, 2013 9:36 AM
“Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions of property in geometric progression as they rise” Thomas Jefferson