Just days after the Turner Broadcasting System CEO claimed that CNN "is a serious news network," it aired a childish report on "Anderson Cooper 360" about convicted murderer Amanda Knox, which appears to have been written by Amanda's parents. Next up: "The Charles Manson story, reported by Squeaky Fromme."
Amanda, you may recall, was charged, along with her Italian boyfriend and another of her acquaintances, of sexually assaulting and murdering her English roommate, Meredith Kercher, in Perugia, Italy, in 2007. Amanda and her boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, were convicted, the convictions reversed and then the reversal...
If it was aired during the day, then in addition to the 15,002 people who watched it on purpose, there was the 2,000 of us innocents who are forced to watch CNN. It is on in EVERY DOCTOR'S WAITING ROOM in Atlanta, not to mention the airport. One Dr.'s office has a sign on it....DO NOT CHANGE THE CHANNEL. Brave souls have tried, but to no avail.
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 32 minutes ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago