Minorities Don’t Need Single Party Rule

My3Dogs Wrote: May 22, 2013 6:35 PM
The GOP candidates may be speaking locally more conservatively if you look at the last election at state level - and at the many "Tea Party" type candidates elected to the House of Rep. Now that the IRS intimidation is being highlighted perhaps there'll be alot of conservative leaning activity in the 2014 elections. Note: If the original Constitution with appointed senators had not been changed, the Senate would most likely be Republican today.

The Senate Does the Bullying for the IRS

My3Dogs Wrote: May 22, 2013 6:09 PM
Flat or Fair Tax? Or a simple Federal Sales Tax? No Income tax - change the Constitution and eliminate the 16th amendment!

The Senate Does the Bullying for the IRS

My3Dogs Wrote: May 22, 2013 5:53 PM
Too bad he was able to flim-flam AZ again in the last election. I get sick of seeing him repping the Republican Party on TV. He (and Sen. Graham) are why I'm not a registered Republican and won't give them money. They're just old Blue Dog Democrats. Nothing new here. I hope the Tea Parties can fight back by the next election cycle.

We Are the Idiots

My3Dogs Wrote: May 22, 2013 5:40 PM
LD - I hope you're tongue-in-cheek but I suspect otherwise. Do you live in an Ivy League area? Or were educated at an Ivy League school? We now have a very secular People's Republic of Cambridge where Harvard's foundation once honored the Word of God.

We Are the Idiots

My3Dogs Wrote: May 22, 2013 5:35 PM
I read that Paul Erlich in an environmental advisor to Obama. I guess our very smart prez only uses his brain on political positioning, not fact checking.

We Are the Idiots

My3Dogs Wrote: May 22, 2013 5:20 PM
Immigrants (legal) DO have to pass a test. It's the ones coming through our own system that make up the vast majority of low information voters. They should have to take the same test immigrants do before they can vote.

We Are the Idiots

My3Dogs Wrote: May 22, 2013 5:17 PM
If they ticket, I hope they start with the enforcers.;-)

We Are the Idiots

My3Dogs Wrote: May 22, 2013 5:13 PM
Stossel has talked about it in more than once. Also, I saw on a cable news show, BBC maybe, there are places in Africa that use DDT sparingly to protect huts and villages. They have the nets too but they have a regular spray program. I can't remember which country though.

We Are the Idiots

My3Dogs Wrote: May 22, 2013 5:06 PM
It's been a plan by progressive/socialist/marxist activists for a long time. I didn't believe it could happen when I heard activists on my college campus in the late 60's. With the ACLU as their legal arm they were going to overthrow the US Constitution, if not by forced revolution then by full, targeted participation. They would go on to take leadership rolls in education, government, courts and media. I saw laws literally rewritten by courts via ACLU law suits and threats, but I didn't realize how far gone we were until I saw Bill Ayers was heavily supported by our "educational elite". The MSM news didn't feel right for a long time. Not until the Internet did I realize they'd become Pravda. To change this, if you support the US Constitution and our freedoms, you have to start immediately to recognize the problem, take the long view and start a reverse infiltration, support conservative law firms that oppose the ACLU, recognize content and not titles of all things political. Look into the detail of Obama's Common Core and get it out of your schools before it starts. Act publically, in the ballot box and speak about God, creator's rights, natural rights and the righteousness of the US Constitution. As an American you should talk religion and politics as agrevating as that can be. It's your #1 in the Bill of Rights.
If you mean death spiral beacuse they ignore parts of what Jesus said to bos to the PC - yes.