to be accurate Margaret Sanger believed in eugenics and sterilization but called abortionist murderers with M.D. after their names indicating that she drew the line at abortion

Lessons Not Learned From Vietnam

My2CentsWorth Wrote: Apr 30, 2012 1:18 PM
Not only "thoroughly studied.” but thoroughly waged. Something we have failed to do since the Korean conflict

My First Amendment Class

My2CentsWorth Wrote: Apr 16, 2012 3:07 PM
My biology teacher was a Jesuit priest he had no problem with evolution and by the by The big bang theory so embraced by athiests was an idea from another Jesuit priest

My First Amendment Class

My2CentsWorth Wrote: Apr 16, 2012 2:56 PM
wrong it is not establishing a state religion but what it is doing is violating the second part of the sentence in the first amendment

My First Amendment Class

My2CentsWorth Wrote: Apr 16, 2012 2:55 PM
there is no law or amendment that stops any STATE from having a state run religion The Constitution only prevents the federal government from having one

My First Amendment Class

My2CentsWorth Wrote: Apr 16, 2012 2:49 PM
when kids are told not to where crosses or pray before a football game etc etc

My First Amendment Class

My2CentsWorth Wrote: Apr 16, 2012 2:47 PM
your problem may have been with the messenger not the message

My First Amendment Class

My2CentsWorth Wrote: Apr 16, 2012 2:29 PM
boy are you mixed up the first amendment, and the constitution, is about what the GOVERNMENT CAN NOT do to you not what it can. TV People are not government. the Establishment clause was put in to prevent a FEDERALLY backed religious church like the church of England not to prevent people from praying during government meetings that part is covered in the First Amendment where it states "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" which seems to be ignored by most of the liberals and athiests
DOMA was the democrat alternative to an amendment to the constitution. They knew it would be challenged in the future they just did not want to face it at the time like everything else and put it off to future congresses. however the law is constitutional if you read the constitution
actually without DOMA the states would have to accept and respect homosexual marriages according to the constitution

Political Word Games

My2CentsWorth Wrote: Apr 04, 2012 12:08 PM
It is time these so called representatives realized they are beholden to and only to the people who elected them to office. would that this were true it has not been for a very long time they represent their parties their constituents be d a m m e d!