No. Because at the end...
David3036 wrote:"They should have that right regardless, and the Canadians and many other countries are way ahead of us in recognizing that." There are a lot more countries ahead of us in all the basic education subjects as well, What are we doing about that...throwing good money down a rabbit hole. For what so the Teacher's Union bosses can get richer. (I lower case "bosses" for a reason, you need not know about.) I do not care what other countries do where it pertains to their homosexual individuals, nor do I care what other people think about the subject. It is like the lib and the non believers always say to the Bible believers..DON'T BE SHOVING THAT S&*T DOWN MY THROUTH OR MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS!!!! The same applies to up people.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago