No. Because at the end...
David3036 wrote:"They should have that right regardless, and the Canadians and many other countries are way ahead of us in recognizing that." There are a lot more countries ahead of us in all the basic education subjects as well, What are we doing about that...throwing good money down a rabbit hole. For what so the Teacher's Union bosses can get richer. (I lower case "bosses" for a reason, you need not know about.) I do not care what other countries do where it pertains to their homosexual individuals, nor do I care what other people think about the subject. It is like the lib and the non believers always say to the Bible believers..DON'T BE SHOVING THAT S&*T DOWN MY THROUTH OR MY KIDS AND GRANDKIDS!!!! The same applies to up people.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 39 mins ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 12 hours ago