I believe that all of Obama's appointments were approved with Republican help, and recently Mitch McConnell promised Reid he would not use a filibuster against any of Obama's appointments.
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago