I think quite a few Congressman got through public education and got elected. Remember, the Island of Guam will tip over if we put more soldiers on it? How about the 'Good and Plenty' clause in the Constitution?
Nearly two years ago, U.S. News & World Report came out with a story titled "Educators Implicated in Atlanta Cheating Scandal." It reported that "for 10 years, hundreds of Atlanta public school teachers and principals changed answers on state tests in one of the largest cheating scandals in U.S. history." More than three-quarters of the 56 Atlanta schools investigated had cheated on the National Assessment of Educational Progress test, sometimes called the national report card. Cheating orders came from school administrators and included brazen acts such as teachers reading answers aloud during the test and erasing incorrect answers. One teacher told...
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014