I think quite a few Congressman got through public education and got elected. Remember, the Island of Guam will tip over if we put more soldiers on it? How about the 'Good and Plenty' clause in the Constitution?
Nearly two years ago, U.S. News & World Report came out with a story titled "Educators Implicated in Atlanta Cheating Scandal." It reported that "for 10 years, hundreds of Atlanta public school teachers and principals changed answers on state tests in one of the largest cheating scandals in U.S. history." More than three-quarters of the 56 Atlanta schools investigated had cheated on the National Assessment of Educational Progress test, sometimes called the national report card. Cheating orders came from school administrators and included brazen acts such as teachers reading answers aloud during the test and erasing incorrect answers. One teacher told...
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 40 minutes ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago