If you fail to see the picture as clearly as the president, you may be an extremist or, more than likely, you're too feeble-minded to withstand the Jedi mind tricks employed by gun merchants or radio talk show hosts or the National Rifle Association or all those folks "ginning up fear" on the issue, according to a president who trots out 7-year-olds to shield...
I own a .357 Magnum Revolver, purchased out of fear from my recent residence in a high-crime area. I see the death of the 2nd Amendment coming, and it will come soon. Eventually, the police will come to confiscate my only solice. I am ready. When they come for MY gun, this will no longer be the US of A for which I served in the USAF. The police will come to claim my gun, I will fire at them to no avail, they will fire at me and kill me, and they will pry my gun from my cold dead hand. My death will be my exit from a dominion which I detest.
When Barack Obama implored Americans to "do the right thing" on gun restriction during a news conference this week, the "right thing" should have been obvious to everyone. Absolute moral authority -- it's the only way to go.
- Russian tennis official suspended for calling Williams sisters “brothers” Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago