If you fail to see the picture as clearly as the president, you may be an extremist or, more than likely, you're too feeble-minded to withstand the Jedi mind tricks employed by gun merchants or radio talk show hosts or the National Rifle Association or all those folks "ginning up fear" on the issue, according to a president who trots out 7-year-olds to shield...
I own a .357 Magnum Revolver, purchased out of fear from my recent residence in a high-crime area. I see the death of the 2nd Amendment coming, and it will come soon. Eventually, the police will come to confiscate my only solice. I am ready. When they come for MY gun, this will no longer be the US of A for which I served in the USAF. The police will come to claim my gun, I will fire at them to no avail, they will fire at me and kill me, and they will pry my gun from my cold dead hand. My death will be my exit from a dominion which I detest.
When Barack Obama implored Americans to "do the right thing" on gun restriction during a news conference this week, the "right thing" should have been obvious to everyone. Absolute moral authority -- it's the only way to go.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago