1 - 7

My Apology to Mormon Readers

muffin3 Wrote: Jun 05, 2013 6:20 PM
Thank you Mike. I accept your heartfelt apology. And in that same spirit, let me apologize to you. I am sorry you have shown yourself to be petty and now choose to consider yourself the victim of mean-spirited Mormons who do not understand how brilliant and well-informed you are. I am sorry you are arrogant and petty. I am also sorry that you have a rude awakening ahead of you. Oh wait, no I'm not sorry about that.

The Judgment of Future Generations

muffin3 Wrote: Jun 01, 2013 8:51 PM
Nor will you by anyone who knows the truth. Just because it is hard to believe doesn't mean it's not true. Ever heard of a virgin birth?

The Judgment of Future Generations

muffin3 Wrote: May 31, 2013 10:46 PM
Mike Adams who I "used" to read can believe whatever he wants. It will be his loss. These people on here bashing Mormons are wrapped in the flag of their own ignorance. I don't care if Mike read the entire standard works, he missed the point, the boat and I won't miss him.

The Judgment of Future Generations

muffin3 Wrote: May 31, 2013 10:43 PM
Scott, I as a Mormon could say the same to you. I believe your religious teaching are in error as the different Christian denominations have invented a completely different vocabulary and twisted themselves like pretzels to make the scriptures conform to their interpretations of the scriptures. Perhaps, you will be surprised that Heaven is full of Mormons and some others as well who then become Mormons. Just saying that knife cuts both ways. I think generally it's best to leave the preaching out of these commentaries. I have been a fan of Mike Adams but no longer. Good luck Mike. You're not a bigot, just a jerk.

The Judgment of Future Generations

muffin3 Wrote: May 31, 2013 5:16 PM
Euripides, good catch.

The Judgment of Future Generations

muffin3 Wrote: May 31, 2013 5:14 PM
To consider Mormons a hate group because they have different beliefs from you is ignorant and offensive. Mormons are often better Christians than supposed Christians. Either way, Mormons are persecuting no one. So look in the mirror.
More empty rhetoric from a disgruntled R. Here is a staunch Romney supporter. Supported him in '08 and again this year. He is - as Glenn Beck has recently said - the next best thing to George Washington to come along in the last 200 plus years. He is honest, brilliant and doesn't need the job. He is running because it is the right thing for America and will be subjected to the most egregious verbal assaults from libs and psuedo-conservatives. Don Cordell - right - on which planet is he running? Maybe you could transport yourself there and manage his campaign, since you are clearly too brilliant for us mere mortals.
1 - 7