Crossroads GPS, the Karl Rove-backed advocacy organization, has launched a $7 million ad buy accusing President Obama of “reckless spending” and “adding $4 billion” to the national deficit every single day. The spot, which will air in 10 battleground states -- Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Virginia -- paints Mr. Obama as a fiscally irresponsible president who has no qualms about burying future generations of Americans in debt.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago