Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
What do you expect LW? The poor guy has no freinds, his relatives have likely all disowned him, and all he has is his computer in mommies basement! ;-)
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago