Saudi Arabia has long been the only country in the world that does not allow women to drive. Now, there appears to be a new development in controlling the movements of its female population: the Kingdom has reportedly introduced an electronic tracking system alerting male guardians when a woman has left the country.
Reports emerged of the system last week when Manal al-Sherif, a women’s rights campaigner who has urged women to defy the driving ban, was alerted by...
"Even the stuff that actually happened to me!" Your credibility is about zero dottie.
Remember the “war on women” the GOP is supposedly waging? I wonder what progressive women would dub this:
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 13 minutes ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago