For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
"For a party started by intellectual elites they now have a base that act like Kindergarteners in the school yard." Kindergartners in a school yard? Like a bunch of progs screeching "Gimmee, Gimmee, Gimmee, Mine, Mine, Mine?! Good Lord, you progs are stupid.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago