For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
1) you C O M P A R E D the PPACA to S L A V E R Y (is that slow enough chump?). No, I called attention to your pretense that ObamaCare is inviolate because it's current law. In other words: It can be changed. So no, obviously NOT SLOW enough. 2) replying to a comment is not debating And neither is lying and making up straw man arguements debate. but you and your ilk do it all the time. 3) Thirty million new insured is a talking point? Citation? Or just another guess? 4) try reading the federal registry. OK, nutter, cite the exemption in the law. (hint: Section 1312). CIte where Congress is REQUIRED to participate. Hint: They STILL have their own healthcare plan. cont.
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago