For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
1) you C O M P A R E D the PPACA to S L A V E R Y (is that slow enough chump?). No, I called attention to your pretense that ObamaCare is inviolate because it's current law. In other words: It can be changed. So no, obviously NOT SLOW enough. 2) replying to a comment is not debating And neither is lying and making up straw man arguements debate. but you and your ilk do it all the time. 3) Thirty million new insured is a talking point? Citation? Or just another guess? 4) try reading the federal registry. OK, nutter, cite the exemption in the law. (hint: Section 1312). CIte where Congress is REQUIRED to participate. Hint: They STILL have their own healthcare plan. cont.
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukrainian President warns joint session of Congress of the ‘new Cold War’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago