For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
"Mudbrain, you're comparing the greatest expansion in access to health care in 50 years to slavery?" Read it S L O W L Y skippy. I'm saying that your pretense that it's law at this time doesn't make it inviolate. And your claim that it's "the greatest expansion in access to health care in 50 years" is nothing but a talking point. What it really isa a HUGE expanse of Government. " It's not worth my time to "debate" you as you're just a run-of-the-mill ideologue operating on a single-minded objective of defending Republicans and trashing Democrats regardless of facts and truth." Yet here you are. Cont.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago