For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
The voices in your head don't comprose a majority, LOSER.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 12 hours ago