So you thought filing your taxes was a long, and laborious task…wait til you hear about Obamacare. It is currently quicker and easier to apply for a green-card than it is to apply for Obamacare- you know, that program that was supposed to help everyone, save them from the pains of getting health insurance. Well right now the draft of the paper application for Obamacare is 15 to 21 pages long, depending on whether you are applying for yourself or your family. Not only is the actual application long, but the instructions on how to fill out the...
In response to:
And I thought Sheets Byrd was dead.
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 37 mins ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago