DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz had a Chris Matthews tonight after President Obama's State of the Union address. In an email to supporters, DWS said she still had "goosebumps" after he finished his remarks.
I just walked out of the chamber, and -- wow -- I still have goosebumps. I couldn't be more proud of our President.
Let President Obama -- and all my colleagues in Congress -- know you support his plans for the coming year:
Together, we will get it done.
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 18 hours ago