DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz had a Chris Matthews tonight after President Obama's State of the Union address. In an email to supporters, DWS said she still had "goosebumps" after he finished his remarks.
I just walked out of the chamber, and -- wow -- I still have goosebumps. I couldn't be more proud of our President.
Let President Obama -- and all my colleagues in Congress -- know you support his plans for the coming year:
Together, we will get it done.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago