According to National Abortion Access, a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating abortion, upholding partial birth abortion doctors like George Tiller and raising funds for women who want to have an abortion, donations made specifically to end the life of a child are "100% tax deductible."
Here are the reasons why NAA wants donations for abortion, listed on their website in reference to a recent bowl-a-thon fundraiser:
Because you know that the legal right to abortion is meaningless if you can’t afford to pay for it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago