Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
"To the vast majority of Americans, you people are a big joke!" Hey prog, you and your fellow communists are NOT "the vast majority of Americans". "Of course, you know SO much more than the rest of us-after all you listen to Rush and that whack-job Glen Beck!!!" And you listen to Bill Maher and Toure. What's your point? "America will be fine. " Like it is now, you mindless hack? Tell that to the millions of unemployed and to those of us who saw our taxes go up in January.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 10 hours ago