Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
"To the vast majority of Americans, you people are a big joke!" Hey prog, you and your fellow communists are NOT "the vast majority of Americans". "Of course, you know SO much more than the rest of us-after all you listen to Rush and that whack-job Glen Beck!!!" And you listen to Bill Maher and Toure. What's your point? "America will be fine. " Like it is now, you mindless hack? Tell that to the millions of unemployed and to those of us who saw our taxes go up in January.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago