Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
"To the vast majority of Americans, you people are a big joke!" Hey prog, you and your fellow communists are NOT "the vast majority of Americans". "Of course, you know SO much more than the rest of us-after all you listen to Rush and that whack-job Glen Beck!!!" And you listen to Bill Maher and Toure. What's your point? "America will be fine. " Like it is now, you mindless hack? Tell that to the millions of unemployed and to those of us who saw our taxes go up in January.
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago