Like most people, I’m a sucker for a heartwarming story around the holidays.
Sometimes, you get that nice feeling when good things happen to good people, like you find at the end of a classic movie like “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
But since I’m a bit of a curmudgeon, I also feel all warm and fuzzy when bad things happen to bad people.
That’s why I always smile when I read stories about taxpayers moving across borders, thus preventing greedy tax-hiking politicians from collecting more revenue.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 47 minutes ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago