But when Sandra Day O'Connor brings up the Bush Gore election of 2000 (even a longer time ago), the media was into it, because O'Connor seemed to indicate that it was wrong for the Supreme Court to enter into it, and, by the media's calculation, Gore should have really won. But when Democrats are implicated in anything illegal or questionable, yesterday, is a long time ago.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 5 hours ago