But when Sandra Day O'Connor brings up the Bush Gore election of 2000 (even a longer time ago), the media was into it, because O'Connor seemed to indicate that it was wrong for the Supreme Court to enter into it, and, by the media's calculation, Gore should have really won. But when Democrats are implicated in anything illegal or questionable, yesterday, is a long time ago.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 8 hours ago