But when Sandra Day O'Connor brings up the Bush Gore election of 2000 (even a longer time ago), the media was into it, because O'Connor seemed to indicate that it was wrong for the Supreme Court to enter into it, and, by the media's calculation, Gore should have really won. But when Democrats are implicated in anything illegal or questionable, yesterday, is a long time ago.
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 17 hours ago