So when Gore sold his left-wing cable channel Current TV to Al-Jazeera for $500 million, where were they? Despite the fact that conservatives thought the deal sounded like a ridiculous April Fools' joke, the networks had nearly nothing to say. ABC skipped it...
You show that liberals are extremely partisan and will overlook and defend any negative thing liberals do. If a pro-family conservative is caught in extramarital situation, liberals are the first to cry "hypocrite." If Al Gore selling his network to Al Jezeera isn't hypocritical, then I don't know what is. But, instead of being honest about it, you defend him and deried those who would criticize him. You prove that liberals are partisan in every part of their lives, and any time they claim to be objective, it is just a ruse to gain some advantage for the liberal side.
The liberal media have spent 12 years feeling sorry for Al Gore. The Man Who Should Have Won in 2000 has had megatons of positive publicity dumped on him, hailing him as the "Goracle." They cheered as leftists honored him with the Nobel Peace Prize and gave an Oscar to his filmed eco-sermon, "An Inconvenient Truth."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago