So when Gore sold his left-wing cable channel Current TV to Al-Jazeera for $500 million, where were they? Despite the fact that conservatives thought the deal sounded like a ridiculous April Fools' joke, the networks had nearly nothing to say. ABC skipped it...
You show that liberals are extremely partisan and will overlook and defend any negative thing liberals do. If a pro-family conservative is caught in extramarital situation, liberals are the first to cry "hypocrite." If Al Gore selling his network to Al Jezeera isn't hypocritical, then I don't know what is. But, instead of being honest about it, you defend him and deried those who would criticize him. You prove that liberals are partisan in every part of their lives, and any time they claim to be objective, it is just a ruse to gain some advantage for the liberal side.
The liberal media have spent 12 years feeling sorry for Al Gore. The Man Who Should Have Won in 2000 has had megatons of positive publicity dumped on him, hailing him as the "Goracle." They cheered as leftists honored him with the Nobel Peace Prize and gave an Oscar to his filmed eco-sermon, "An Inconvenient Truth."
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 3 hours ago