Agree with the overall sentiment, but language necessarily evolves over time. Social networks like Facebook and Twitter allow a teen to have hundreds of so-called friends. This has blurred of the meaning of friend and caused the "false familiarity" many find objectionable. Our culture will struggle to find a new norm while Mr Biolosky enjoys listening to Tim McGraw's "Back When."
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago