Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
A african-american coworker of mine accused me of racism because I wouldn't vote for Mr. Obama, I told him indeed I was racist, that as a self-loathing white liberal I hated Obama's white 1/2. His intellectual response? "Huh?" After puzzling it out (over 10 min., deep thinker he), I explained that I cared not one wit what his or BO's skin tone was, that I was CONSERVATIVE, that I disagreed with BO's IDEAS, that I thought they would be a disaster for the USA, that I was an adult and could use reason...that I encouraged others to do so, rather than throw out Racism! to defend the undefendable.
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago