Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
A african-american coworker of mine accused me of racism because I wouldn't vote for Mr. Obama, I told him indeed I was racist, that as a self-loathing white liberal I hated Obama's white 1/2. His intellectual response? "Huh?" After puzzling it out (over 10 min., deep thinker he), I explained that I cared not one wit what his or BO's skin tone was, that I was CONSERVATIVE, that I disagreed with BO's IDEAS, that I thought they would be a disaster for the USA, that I was an adult and could use reason...that I encouraged others to do so, rather than throw out Racism! to defend the undefendable.
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 58 mins ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago