Mr. President, your confidante Valerie Jarrett once said: "There's nobody more self-critical than President Obama. Part of the burden of being so bright is that he sees his error immediately." If that is accurate, sir, why do you feel it took you so long to realize you were shellacked in the first debate, and why did you still bitterly cling to that error days afterward, saying that if people would read the transcript, they'd realize...
In response to:
A african-american coworker of mine accused me of racism because I wouldn't vote for Mr. Obama, I told him indeed I was racist, that as a self-loathing white liberal I hated Obama's white 1/2. His intellectual response? "Huh?" After puzzling it out (over 10 min., deep thinker he), I explained that I cared not one wit what his or BO's skin tone was, that I was CONSERVATIVE, that I disagreed with BO's IDEAS, that I thought they would be a disaster for the USA, that I was an adult and could use reason...that I encouraged others to do so, rather than throw out Racism! to defend the undefendable.
I can only scratch the surface here, but the following are a few of the questions I would like to see President Obama answer in a debate.
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 48 minutes ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 4 hours ago