Sarah Palin was the GOP vice-presidential candidate in 2008. She's also the most prominent woman in the party, she may have been the MVP of the GOP's incredible 2010 election cycle, and she's one of the best speakers that Republicans have to offer. That's why it's such a shame that she's not being given an opportunity to speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. If you think that Mitt Romney and the RNC should "Let Sarah Speak," you can sign a petition, contact the Republican National Convention, or just speak out on her behalf. If...
In response to:
You know Lincoln would be considered a liberal today, right?
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 35 mins ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago