Sarah Palin was the GOP vice-presidential candidate in 2008. She's also the most prominent woman in the party, she may have been the MVP of the GOP's incredible 2010 election cycle, and she's one of the best speakers that Republicans have to offer. That's why it's such a shame that she's not being given an opportunity to speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. If you think that Mitt Romney and the RNC should "Let Sarah Speak," you can sign a petition, contact the Republican National Convention, or just speak out on her behalf. If...
In response to:
I'm pretty sure Obama made more money off his books than he does as President. You know the salary for President is only 400k a year. He would be doing much better in the private sector. Mitt was also rich from birth and why is vulture capitalism something to be proud of. He made a lot of legit money, I'm sure, but he also made a lot of money off the backs of other companies and middle class workers. Respectable? A BA from U of Idaho with stops at 2 community colleges versus a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the best law school in the country (according to US News) isn't even close to being "As qualified from an educational standpoint." These things do matter at least a little.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 6 hours ago