Sarah Palin was the GOP vice-presidential candidate in 2008. She's also the most prominent woman in the party, she may have been the MVP of the GOP's incredible 2010 election cycle, and she's one of the best speakers that Republicans have to offer. That's why it's such a shame that she's not being given an opportunity to speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. If you think that Mitt Romney and the RNC should "Let Sarah Speak," you can sign a petition, contact the Republican National Convention, or just speak out on her behalf. If...
In response to:
I'm pretty sure Obama made more money off his books than he does as President. You know the salary for President is only 400k a year. He would be doing much better in the private sector. Mitt was also rich from birth and why is vulture capitalism something to be proud of. He made a lot of legit money, I'm sure, but he also made a lot of money off the backs of other companies and middle class workers. Respectable? A BA from U of Idaho with stops at 2 community colleges versus a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the best law school in the country (according to US News) isn't even close to being "As qualified from an educational standpoint." These things do matter at least a little.
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- U.S. about to pass Saudi Arabia as largest liquid petroleum producer Bruce McQuain 1 hour ago
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 3 hours ago